What is Naturally Good Expo?
Naturally Good Expo is Australia’s only business event that’s 100% devoted to all things healthy, organic and natural. As the largest event for healthy retailers, brands and practitioners in the Southern Hemisphere, it’s the place where serious buyers meet with suppliers for two days of business, networking, education and to celebrate the latest exciting opportunities within the health and wellness retail market.
When and where is Naturally Good Expo happening?
Naturally Good Expo will be held in ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour from 29 – 30 April, 2018.
Who can attend?
Naturally Good Expo is a business to business trade show for professionals working in:
- Retail such as health food stores, natural/ organic grocers, supermarkets, pharmacies
- Food service such as café/ restaurants, hotels, airlines, caterers
- Industry practitioners such as naturopaths, dieticians, nutritionists, TCM/ Acupuncturists
- Distributors, wholesalers, importers, exporters, brokers, agents
As this is a business event for those people working in the industry, we ask visitors not to bring anyone under the age of 15 to the show. Proof of age and industry involvement may be requested at the door.
How can I attend Naturally Good Expo? Is it free?
Visitor registrations are now live! The easiest way to attend the show is to register online. By registering online you will be able to fast track your entry and save the $30 door charge.
Once you register online, you will be sent an email confirmation with a barcode which you can use to print your entry badge onsite. Each visitor is required to complete an individual registration, in order to generate a personalised entry badge. Your badge will give you entry to Naturally Good Expo on any of the days during show time.
Can I register my colleagues too?
Absolutely! There is an option to register up to 5 additional colleagues during online registration. Each visitor will receive a unique email confirmation to the email address provided.
Can you tell me who is exhibiting?
Please refer to the Exhibitor Directory for the most up to date list of exhibitors who have signed up.
Will I need to bring identification with me?
Yes. Proof of industry involvement may be requested at the registration counters or the entrance, and can include:
- A business card in your name; or
- Employee verification on company letterhead; or
- Evidence of membership of a relevant professional or industry association.
I'm an exhibitor, where can I order my badge?
Exhibitor badges can be ordered through the Online Exhibitor Manual. Please contact your stand coordinator for log in details.
If you require any assistance, please contact us.
Do I need a Visa for Australia?
Most international visitors will require a Visa to enter Australia. Applications need to be made well in advance at the Australian Consulate in your own country or in some cases can be made online. It is not our company’s policy to provide invitation letters to visitors wishing to attend our shows. For more information on applying for a Visa visit the Department of Immigration website.
Can students attend?
Students enrolled at a tertiary level or registered apprentices may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. All students will need to register online. Primary and Secondary school students will not be admitted, regardless of any courses they are studying.
Students must be mindful that Naturally Good Expo is a business event. Exhibitors are present to engage in business conversations. Please be considerate of their time and of any promotional material available.
Can I bring my children with me?
As this is a business event for those people working in the natural or organic space, we recommend that visitors not bring anyone under the age of 15 to the show. This is for their own safety as there is equipment in operation on the show floor that could potentially pose a hazard to children. However, if you bring children along, please ensure they are supervised by an adult throughout the duration of the show.
Tertiary students with valid student ID will be admitted. Due to OH&S, prams, strollers and trolleys (ie shopping trolleys) are strictly not permitted at the event. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during the setting up and disassembling of the show.
Are there any education sessions during the expo?
Absolutely! We’ve planned a two day education program that includes three theatres:
- Seminar Theatre – includes a line-up of health industry insiders sharing their experience, knowledge and brand stories as well as insights needed to grow a business.
- Practitioner Theatre – CPE accredited clinical sessions focusing on research and business led education designed to keep health practitioners abreast of conditions, treatments, and deliver practical business advice to help in daily practice.
- Fantastic Food+Drink Seminar Theatre – co-locating Fantastic Food+Drink will also be hosting a two day seminar for those who source, sell and produce in the speciality food category.
Tickets will be available for purchase soon. Keep checking for updates!