The Food & Beverage Exporters Forum is a rare opportunity to hear from Senior Executives from international retailers & eCommerce platforms including Booths UK & OpenTaste Singapore. Booths UK is a fifth generation family-owned premium market grocery retail chain. OpenTaste is an innovative online market place that was launched in 2015 supplying organic and natural products to Singaporean consumers.
The panel is keen to source quality Australian product and will share insights and trends about their markets and how to engage with them. This forum will help you:
- Select the right market entry strategies for the UK and Singapore markets;
- Connect with motivated senior buyers and industry peers; and
- Grow sustainable export businesses.
Come ready to learn, ask questions, network and do business.
Monday 3 June, 8am – 9:30am
Room E3.5 ICC Sydney
- David Lee, Director, Open Taste Singapore
- John Adrian Vandermeer, Company Executive, Booths UK
- Moderator: Najib Lawand, Director, Export Connect