Terms & Conditions
- Naturally Good is a strictly trade-only event. Entry is restricted to people working in the retail, foodservice, distribution or import & export of natural and organic products. Proof of identification may be requested. Persons not in these categories will not be admitted at any time. Students enrolled in a relevant course at a tertiary level may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. As a business event, the event is not recommended for children and students under the age of 16. If attending, babies and small children must be securely fastened into a backpack or stroller. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the show. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- All visitors are required to register, and visitors must pre-register online in order to gain free entry to the event. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about this event and future Diversified Communications events. Visitors that register in-person will be charged a door charge of $30.00.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend Naturally Good or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing or promotional purposes.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or re-schedule any event without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Only entry into the exhibition is free with pre-registration. Business Summit tickets can be purchased at an additional cost.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.