Present your brand at the Naturally Good Pitch Fest and get noticed! This is your chance to make a lasting impression in five minutes and pitch your brand to our Summit audience of brand owners, investors, consultants, retailers, suppliers, and panel of elite judges including former Wholefoods purchasing manager Tim Sperry, President, The Tim Sperry Group; Samuel McLennan, advisor to investors at Catapult; and Jackie Goldston, Brand and Marketing Manager, Unique Health Products.
Naturally Good Pitch Fest
Besides the distinction, valuable exposure, and actionable feedback from the audience and judges, the winner will be awarded a business-changing prize pack valued at more than $10,000 including:
- A 9 m² stand for 2019
- The Natural Products Field Guide, including a 2 hour consultation with author and leading USA consultant Bob Burke, valued at more than $3,000
- Promotion on the Natural Products Global website
- An article in a relevant magazine
The Pitch Fest will run during the Naturally Good Business Summit on Friday 27 April 2018, ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour. Finalists will present their pitch on stage to the Summit audience including other manufacturers of healthy products and the judging panel, featuring key industry veterans, investors, and retail and distribution gatekeepers. Each presentation will be four minutes long, followed by direct feedback and Q&A with the judges, who will select a winner to be announced at the end of the conference.
Initial applications are made online with the best five offered the opportunity to present live on stage in the finals. Naturally Good Expo staff and a panel of judges will select finalists based on the strength of their applications (and not on a first-come, first-served basis). Decisions by the selection committee are final.
Companies must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Brand revenue less than $2 million
- You’ve been in business for at least one year
- You have liability insurance
- You produce in a licensed facility
- Company must be in good legal and financial standing (e.g. not in bankruptcy protection)
- Company must be based in Australia with Australia as its primary target market
- Brand must be a natural, organic, sustainable or better-for-you product, crafted with consideration of its ingredients and their impact
- Brand must be a consumer packaged good currently available for consumer purchase
- Brand must be aimed at the consumer retail market (not restaurant or foodservice)
- Presenting finalist(s) must be registered to attend the Naturally Good Business Summit on Friday 27 April 2018